Health & Safety / Fire Safety
Allied Fire Alarms & Escapes is proud to be in association with "Acton E-Docs Systems Ltd"
Acton Edocs is an online health and safety system that not only keeps your policies and risk assessments in order but also manages those day-to-day checks and reporting that is needed to keep yourself compliant and protected… The freedom you want with the support you need. Unlike other health and safety systems on the market, as well as supplying draft policies, checks, and documents as standard, they go a step further and offer expert health and safety advice. Alongside the online system, they ensure you are getting the best out of the system, by highlighting any improvements you may need to make to your site or processes. It truly is the best of both worlds.
As flexible as your business
Edocs understands that no business is meant to fit into a box… Each of their packages comes preloaded with ‘customization credits’ which allow you to have customized forms, audits, and checks. All built and tested by their expert team… no fumbling with code or having to change your process to fit in with the system.
Health & Safety In-house / Outsourcing
Organizations have a legal duty to provide competent health and safety support
The ever-changing legislation is wide-ranging and industry-specific.
Your health and safety ‘competent person’ has a challenging role, so there are many benefits of outsourcing the support.
Challenges of managing health and safety in-house.
1. Making sense and keeping up with the ever-evolving HSE legislation and regulations
2. The need for staff to have detailed knowledge of health and safety.
3. Time is taken from day-to-day duties.
4. Ensuring your policies and procedures are kept up to date and compliant with the current legislation.
5. Identifying and managing risk
6. Ensuring that you do not expose your staff to unnecessary risks.
7. Exposure to possible legal action.
8. Developing robust and practical procedures for dealing with incidents at work.
9. Cost of absenteeism and staff turnover.
10. The cost of devoting management time to health and safety.
The benefits of outsourcing health and safety.
1. Edocs goal is to keep health and safety simple to the point and with no unnecessary or complicated steps.
2. Their consultants have a wealth of training and experience from across a wide range of sectors and scales.
3. Depending on your organization's needs they will regularly update you on your company’s performance and compliance.
4. You will receive regular updates on legislation changes and we will notify you of amendments that might affect your organisation and how best to manage them.
5. They take the pressure of your staff to let them focus on their main duties and therefore you save on management time.
6. With their client illusion managers you will have the confidence that all health and safety issues are being managed properly and in accordance with the regulations.
7. They will help you to manage and reduce you risks and hazards that are in the workplace.
8. They will assist with accident investigation, reviewing processes and they can be on site when you need them.
9. Improving your organisations health and safety culture and welfare will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover.
10. Most clients find that outsourcing health and safety responsibilities to Acton Edocs Systems LTD reduces costs time and helps relieve some of the pressure of running your business.
What are Acton E-docs services?
COSHH (Control Of Substance Hazardous to Health)
Display Screen Assessments
Electricity at Work
Fire Safety Procedures
Fire Safety Risk Assessments
Health & Safety Policies
Health & Safety Rules
PPE (personal protective equipment)
PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangers Occurrences)
Safe Working Practices
Fire Marshal Training
Permits To Work
Fork Lift Procedures
Security Advice To Reduce Arson